Volunteer with Pit Bulls for Life
Interested in becoming a Foster, Adopter, Volunteer (FAV) or Donating to our Sanctuary? Together we can save more dogs then apart so let’s unite for Responsible Rescue!
PBFL’s SANCTUARY NOW OPEN
The Sanctuary is built and our commitment to Dog Enrichment allows many opportunities for the dog lover’s community to get involved. Whether hands-on or behind the scenes our dog’s invite you to Volunteer at the Sanctuary.
Opportunities include: Enrichment, Public Events, Fundraising, Donation Collection, Home visits, Transportation, Graphic design, Website updates, Phone interviews, Marketing and Public Relations.
Know that all your Volunteer efforts help our Sanctuary Dogs. You can be an integral part of Pit Bulls for Life!
Steps to Becoming a Pit Bulls For Life Sanctuary Volunteer
- Fill out the Volunteer Questionnaire and we will contact you to attend a FREE Dog Training Workshop & Volunteer Orientation at the Sanctuary.
- Schedule a Tour of the Sanctuary & Volunteer for the day.
- After completing your Volunteer hours, support PBFL with your $25 annual membership fee to officially become a part of the organization.
Our $25 Annual Membership includes your PBFL Sanctuary Volunteer T-shirt!
Pit Bulls for Life Sanctuary Volunteers Enjoy
- Making a difference in our community by bringing people and Pit Bulls together
- Increasing their understanding of the Pit Bull breed and all breeds through one-on-one enrichment with the Sanctuary Dogs and FREE Dog Training Workshops
- Opportunities to network with fellow dog lovers
- Helping to Rescue & Re-home Pit Bulls and Pit Bull type dogs
- Learning & contributing first-hand to Responsible Rescue
If you would like more information on any of these please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to learn more? You can fill out our application for right here!